Well, we had our first official party as a married couple! Yesterday Jake and I threw a SuperBowl party for some of our friends and family. We had lots of good old Texas Barbecue and yummy desserts! And of course the requisite football pot. Jake and I didn't win any money but my sister won TWICE, Stephen won the final and our friend Sam won once. It was so much fun! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to put with this post, but hey, with a room full mostly of guys, it's pretty hard to get a pic in!
5 comments:
I didn't even the super bowl was yesterday until yesterday! Sounds like yall had fun. SB partays are always fun. Remember Britney w/ the sock on her arm?
Who could forget it? No one could understand a word she was saying, b/c they made her sing live.
Sounds like fun...wish I could have been there!
Yay for the update! I guess the 12th man didn't pull through for the Seahawks!
I do remember Brit! O the good old days! Why is it you can never hear the performers at the Super Bowl - talk about wasted money!
Post a Comment