Okay, so it's been demanded I do an update - even though I can't help if little Isabella's arrival is still the most exciting thing - but whatever, as requested, here goes :)
Jake and I had a great Easter Sunday. We went into Houston to my aunt's new house and the whole family was there. We had a TON of food (including some sushi thanks to my cousin)!! We even had an adult Easter egg hunt - Jake got three golf balls, I got a lip gloss and $1! It was fun!! Then I helped hide eggs for the little kids - that was hard work hiding almost 100 eggs! After all the hunting was done, we had a ping pong tournament (this was Jake's favorite part). I however, am not the Ping Pong Pro as Forrest Gump is, so I "coordinated" the tournament, kept score, and held the money!! It was so funny to see my aunts,uncles and cousins out there "playing" Ping Pong. Jake made it to the semi-finals, but ended up getting third place. All in all a great day - except I didn't get to eat any chocolate bunnies. Guess I'll have to go get some of the ones on clearance now!
4 comments:
Yay for the update! Sounds like ya'll had a great Easter. I can't wait until we go visit you in a few weeks. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures so we'll both have interesting posts for our blogs.:)
Oh my gosh! A ping pong tournament! Why am I reminded of Friends?!!! I believe they had one at archaeologist conference. Sounds like a lot of fun!
I am so glad you updated, I have been checking it for the past month, hoping every day that something new will be posted! :o)
Ping Pong is one of our favorite past times - every afternoon on our honeymoon we played while it rained!
Happy Easter!
Thank you for updating.
Post a Comment