This weekend we went into Houston for Melissa, Nathan and Briley Brewer's housewarming party. They have this awesome new house in the Cinco Ranch area and had a great party to help warm it up :) We got to hang out with some old pals of ours and got to see how big Briley has gotten. Briley was born exactly one day before Jake and I were married last year (almost down to the minute, I swear!) It's crazy to see Briley growing up because it's a reminder how long Jake and I have been married! Almost eight months- I can't believe it! Anyway, we had so much fun hanging out at the Brewer house, just like we used to do in College Station! Congrats to the Brewer family and here's to many happy years in your new home!

2 comments:
Y'all are so cute!! Congrats Missy on your new home! Briley is growing up so fast!
Ya'll look so cute holding little babies.:) I need to post my pics too.
Post a Comment