Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Day After Thanksgiving Day!

I don't know if anyone ever notices the times on these posts, but please take note now and see that I'm posting at 1:30 AM. yes, I haven't gone to bed yet because I'm leaving in an hour to go with my sister and mom to meet up with a friend of mine for shopping and great deals at Garden Ridge Pottery (for those who don't know-every year they are open from Midnight Thanksgiving day until Midnight Sunday). Afterwards we're going to hit up all the other early bird specials (of the retail kind) and hopefully be able to wrap it all up by 11 for a nap and to watch the Ags play. Hope everyone had a great Turkey day!! Happy bargain hunting to all!!

2 comments:

guajardo fam said...

I thought we were the only crazy ones. We went to the new outlets & midnight & then off to more shopping...didn't make it home until 6am. ugghhh...that's probably why I'm sick this week!:)

Allison said...

So yall were part of "those people"... :)