Gosh! I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted on here!! Shame on me!! Well, let's see what's been going on ....we had my family over to our house for Easter and for the official family approval of our house :0)...it was so much fun and we had enough room for everyone, amazingly enough!! I included a picture of Cooper in his Easter basket that I got him for his first Easter - he fit inside it, so cute!!

my sweet little nephew, resting after his first Easter
Oh and I almost forgot - in case you don't know, the company I work for is a cement and ready mix production and distribution company. Well, I got to go on a tour of one of our cement plants a few weeks ago too....so I thought everyone would like to see me in a hardhat. I look like a nerd, but hey, who doesn't need a laugh right?
dorky me in my hard hat at the quarry
Love to all and I promise I'll make my updates more frequently now!!
Oh and Allison - I can't get on your blog anymore :0(....are you mad at me? JK!! what up yo??!!
3 comments:
YEAH! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! Cooper is too cute and you are too in that hard hat! Looks like y'all are enjoying your new house...you should post more pics of it! I'll be checking back...:O)
Yay for the update! I'm thinking hard hats are a good look for you! :0)
What a cute little nephew you have. Easter pics are the best. & I have to say, you look pretty good in a hard hat. Thanks for sharing that picture.:)
Post a Comment