Monday, February 04, 2008

The Bump is Growing!!

Here is a picture from this weekend. I am 18 weeks and my bump is starting to look like a bump and not just that I'm fat!! I also added one of the ultrasound pictures so you can see what's on the inside too! :)





5 comments:

The Poth's said...

YEAH - I see the lil' Barton is growing nicely! I am so happy for you two and can't wait to watch you two get ready to be parents! Love y'all!

guajardo fam said...

Oh yay!!!! I have been waiting for these pictures. You look SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see your little baby bump in person. To little Baby Boy Barton, we are so excited to meet you. You are blessed with very amazing parents. There are so many of us that love you to pieces already & are anxiously awaiting your arrival. We are so excited to meet you in just a few short months! YAY!!!

Amanda & Brian said...

Congratulations Karen and Jake!!! That is so exciting.

Allison said...

Cool. You have a baby bump!...I will never get used to seeing yall pregnant...but it is cool though. I like the insides too!

Emily said...

You are such a beautiful mommy to be!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!