Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The room is painted!!

Okay, so we finished painting the baby's room and put the furniture in!! I have to say, Jake did all the painting and I think he did a really, really good job. My dad helped bring in the furniture and put it together. We still need bedding and lots of other stuff in there, but it's started now. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. The last pic is a little dark, but it shows the whole room so I included it.









6 comments:

The Poth's said...

I love it! Have y'all decided to go with a sports theme? Wish I could be at your shower in a few weeks!

Matt said...

WOW! How did you get the lines that straight? That's some talent right there!!

guajardo fam said...

That is so cute! I love the paint job...way to go Jake!!! Your boy is going to be one lucky kiddo.:)

guajardo fam said...

That is so cute! I love the paint job...way to go Jake!!! Your boy is going to be one lucky kiddo.:)

Michelle said...

I love it! It reminds me of Trading spaces.

Karen and Jake Barton said...

We did decide to go with a sports theme. You all know Jake and how crazy he is about sports...it seemed fitting that are little boy should start loving them early on too!! I'm glad y'all like the room. Obviously I'm pretty proud of it too :0)