Saturday, May 03, 2008

Showered with SISTERS!!!

Finally I am putting up the pics from the shower my sister and Melissa threw for me a few weeks ago. Somehow we managed to forget to get a picture of me, but here are a few "action shots" of the girls playing one of the baby games. It was a wonderful shower and it meant so much to me to have all of you here with me. We certianly missed the ones who couldn't make it, but you were definitely there in spirit!! I also couldn't resist adding some pics of Alice's little one Mackenzie who came too. Such a cute little happy baby!! :)



yummy cake!

lovely hostesses Melissa and Kristin


the sweets spread!


gifts :0) !!


building playdoh babies!


finished playdoh babies - aren't they cute!!

Sweet Kenzie girl!

"What mom? Yes I am the cutest!" :)

Precious Kenzie - who do you think she looks like..Alice or Anthony?

1 comment:

The Poth's said...

What a fun time! I am sorry I missed it, but glad I got to see a few pics - I love all the updates! It looks like you and Jake are getting pretty ready for Joshua! Can't wait to meet the little guy!