Thursday, July 17, 2008

Settling In

Joshua and I are settling in to being at home by ourselves. We are slowly developing some type of routine and he is growing and eating like a big boy. We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday for his 2 week check up and Joshua now weighs 8 pounds 4.5 ounces and is 21 1/4 inches long. His doctor says he is in the 75th percentile for length so looks like he is going to be tall like his daddy....of course it's still pretty early to tell for sure, but I think he will! Anyway, he is growing like a weed and already looks so different from the day he was born - I can't believe it's only been a few weeks. Here are some recent pics of our little man...enjoy!

Hello blue eyes!



Sleepy boy


Like father like son....sleepy boys :0)


Chillin' in my boppy :0)

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

I'm loving all the pictures! He is adorable and is changing so fast already! Tell him hello for me :o)

guajardo fam said...

It's pretty crazy how fast they change! He is such a cutie & the greatest little snuggle bug, I'm sure. I am so happy that ya'll are doing well. Love you all!