Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Six Weeks Old and Smilin'

As of yesterday Joshua is six weeks old. I can't belive how fast it has gone by. Over the last few weeks he has changed so much!! We get smiles all the time and he is so curious about everything. He is a wonderful sleeper - even sleeping as much as five hours during the night, which really helps mommy out!! He is growing every day and I'm anxious to go to the doctor in a few weeks to see how much he weighs and how long he is. Here are some pics from the last few weeks. Enjoy! :)

so sleepy...Aunt Kristin is comfy!


grocery shopping wears me out!

the start of a smile...

talking to mommy


wiped out!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww so sweet. Love the BIG eyes

guajardo fam said...

He's so darn cute! I can't wait to meet him & get to hold him in person. Love you Joshua!:)

The Poth's said...

All I have to say is...Adorable! You guys have such a cutie pie!