Saturday, January 23, 2010

We're still here!!


Hi! Yea, we're still here! I guess the last few months have been really crazy or I've just slacked off in the blogging department...but I'm back now!! :) So before I go on I must inform everyone that I finally caved in and joined Facebook today. Yes I know....shocking!! I was finally tired of everyone communicating via FB instead of you know phone, email or in person so apparently if I want to know what is going on with my friends and family I have to look to Facebook. So if you finally got a friend request from me please don't ignore it...it's really me...and I have like 2 friends! (Thanks for the quick confirmation Katie and Kristi!)


Quick update on us....

Joshua is in full scale toddler mode now! I don't know where our baby has gone!! He is a wild man for sure!! He's starting to put words together and make short phrases like "Mommy's Jacket" or our new favorite game Where is it? We play the "where is it game" with shoes, mickey mouse, Ranger, all kinds of things!! It's so precious the way he says it I've got to get it on video and put it on here. Anyone know how I do that? :) I feel like I've said this about all his "milestones" but it's so amazing to see him growing and learning!! And now that he can actually communicate with us, I found myself floored and in love with him more and more every day!!


Jake changed jobs back in August. He's still in the wine business and driving back and forth to College Station every day but now he works for Republic National Distributers instead of Messina Hof. He's working his butt off but I think he's really loving it! :)


Pretty much the same old stuff for me. Still working, still loving my family and still finding not enough time in the day to do everything I need/want to!!


I'll end this post from our family pic we used on the Christmas Card this year because it really sums up our life right now....holding on tight to each other and laughing all the way!!


See y'all real soon!





2 comments:

James & Angela said...

Yeah for updates! :) And I will sure confirm you as an FB friend! Glad to hear all is going well for you all!

Melissa said...

Welcome back! We missed you!