Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update: More House Pictures

Hey all!! Here are some new pictures from our house. They have made such great progress!! We have a front yard and a HUGE back yard and a fence. We have countertops and they are starting to put in some of the bathroom fixtures. We are so pumped!! Everything is coming together so great!! Enjoy the pictures!!



our new front yard ... with trees!!

our huge laundry room (excuse Jake's backside!! :))


kitchen cabinets and countertops


master bath


our HUUUGGGGEEE backyard


4 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous! That backyard is huge! I can't wait to come see it!

guajardo fam said...

That is a beautiful house! I can't wait to go visit you guys. Congratulations yet again!!!

Allison said...

Backyard BBQ at the Bartons?? I think soooo! Keep the pictures coming!!

The Poth's said...

WOW, you're house is so big and nice! And I am sure Ranger is going to LOVE your new backyard! Keep the updates coming!