IT"S OFFICIAL!! Jake and I are homeowners!! We went through the closing yesterday and got the keys last night!! It was a very long night, and we were tired of signing stuff at the end, but we had our house FINALLY so we were thrilled!! We went out to celebrate with my parents and then went and walked through OUR NEW HOME!! It was late, so I don't have any pictures right now, but we're moving in this weekend so I'll take some then and post next week!!
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you two! That's so exciting!!! I know ya'll are probably going to be super busy this weekend, BUT we're gonna be in CS! Anthony has a flag football tournament there. So, maybe we can meet up if ya'll have a free minute or 2. Good luck with the move!!!
Super Super cool!
Congrats! That is so awesome!
How fun! I can not wait to come visit! I wish we could over Christmas,actually... we are going to be coming thru Houston on our way to San Antonio...maybe we could swing by...I'm not sure how far out of the way it is and what time of day we'll be there...but I'll give you a call! (boy do I love "...'s") :o)
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! Have fun setting up your home, it is a long process, but worth it!!
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!! Kristi, come by whenever....we'd love to see you guys!! I still don't have pictures, but we are getting some furniture this weekend so I'll take some after that!
Post a Comment