Hey All!! Sorry I haven't posted more! It's just been so crazy since we moved getting settled, work and the holidays!! AHHH!! I don't recommend moving right after Thanksgiving and before Christmas .... but it's very nice to have a new house for Christmas :0) Anyway, here are a few pictures I took of the house last night. We got our new living room furniture and dining room table and chairs the last few weeks and I finally finished getting them setup last night. The tables in the living room were a present from Jake's Grandmother - THANK YOU MAMAW!! I thought it all looke nice last night all setup for Christmas :0) Anyway, I'm still working at it so I will post more pictures when I take them!! If I don't post again before .... I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and relish in the time you get to spend with all your families, we are all truly blessed !! Merry, merry Christmas!!
our new dining table and chairs
living room
different view of dining room, with Christmas tree in the corner
6 comments:
Oh, it looks so cute! How exciting to get to decorate your first new home just in time for Christmas! We are really looking forward to seeing it in person sometime soon! Merry Christmas to the Bartons! xoxoxo
It looks wonderful! And so festive! Where did you get your living room tables? We are looking for some just like that...you have great taste! Can't wait to see it all in person! And Merry Christmas!
Hey, I think those are our exact living room tables. Does the coffee table open as a chest? If so, we got ours from Ashley Furniture. & Yes, ya'll do have great taste;)
Love the new furniture...and house! How exciting to be moved in time for the holidays!
We actually got our end tables and coffee table from Jake's grandparents furniture store, but they are Ashley furniture brand!! Alice - one part does open op and there is a drawer on the other side! how cool we have the same taste :)
Beautimous! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment