Well, I was not the best photographer this Christmas, so I don't have many pictures from us at Christmas. We had a great Christmas - both families came to our house and I cooked a turkey for the first time!! I have to say the meal was very good (and yes I remembered to take the bag out of the turkey) but it was a lot of work. Supposedly we're going to host the BIG family Christmas this year - good thing I have a year to prepare for it! haha! Anyway, here's a picture of our spread before we sat down to eat, one of Jake, his brother Luke and my dad putting together my present to Jake (a ping pong table! so fun!) and Ranger having fun with his Christmas presents too (a new bed and toy).

1 comment:
I must say, beagles are the absolute cutest. And your table looks great!
Post a Comment