Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ice Day

Last week we had an "ice storm" come through Houston. It was actually a lot worse in College Station, but it was enough for me to not go into work on Wednesday until 11. I woke up early and took some pictures of the ice on our house. It was very pretty - I wish we got it more often, but don't like having to drive on it!

Ranger, staying warm in his sweater and dodging sleet

icicles on our light from the ice "storm"

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Molly's internet boyfriend is so cute :) How do you get him to wear those sweaters? Molly likes to run nekked!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Well, he doesn't really like to wear the sweaters - he sort of just stands there after I put it on him, unless he gets bribed with food!