This past weekend Brooke, Michelle and I went down to Austin for Bella's First Birthday Bash!! Alice did a great job throwing a super fun party for Bella at the San Gabriel park in Austin. Bella was so cute and got lots of cute clothes and fun books for her birthday. Not to mention getting the cutest little puppy - introducing Ruby - from her mom and dad!! Great party Guajardo's! We had a blast! Here's a pic of the birthday girl and her birthday puppy. I'm sure Alice has lots of great pics to come too!

Birthday girl Bella

Bella playing in her ball pit

Bella's birthday present from Alice and Anthony - Ruby the Boxer

Alice working hard at Bella's super fun Birthday Bash
6 comments:
I'm so glad ya'll made it. It really meant a lot to us to have the 3 of you there. & yes, I will be sure to put up some pictures soon.
How fun! I wish I could have been there too! Does Alice's shirt say Isabella? If so, that is too cute!
Alice, I love the color scheme ;). I can't quite get over that dog. I wish I could've been there!
My shirt said, "Isabella's my lucky charm!"
That is so fun that y'all were able to go to Isabella's party! It looks like a blast. I nominate Alice for mom of the year!!!
Seriously Em. If I ever have kids, they will be like...Why can't you be like Isabella's mom?
Post a Comment