Last weekend we finally finished putting up our Christmas lights. I have to post pictures because my dear husband worked very hard. I decided I wanted lights on our roof this year...that's not an easy thing when you don't own a ladder :0). So the ever nimble Jacob climbed on the roof (via the fence in the back yard) and then had to crab walk all the way from the back of the house to the front to put up the lights. It took us about an hour and a half to do them, but in the end I think they look great....and I think Santa will bring Jake a ladder for Christmas too. Once the lights were up the new problem arose as to how to plug them into power. It's really a longer, more complicated story then I can blog, but to sum, I now believe that the Christmas light people and extension cord people are scamming us (much like the hot dog/hot dog bun people). In the end I have to run 10 extension cords to get all my lights to plug into each other and thus into the outlet. Don't worry, I don't have more then two attached at any point :). Needless to say, I may have to rethink my design plan for next year. Enough rambling...enjoy the pics!! (sorry for the blurriness...stupid night flash!!)



3 comments:
VERY CUTE! I'm impressed you did all that with no ladder.
Those turned out great! I too am very impressed...great job!:)
Great job! All that hard work definitely paid off...Tis the Season! :o)
Post a Comment