Well me made it past the halfway point and I'm officially six months now! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Here is a recent pic of my much bigger belly. We worked on the nursery this weekend and should be finishing it up next weekend. I'll post again with those pics when it's all finished!

6 comments:
You look so cute! I had posted a comment on your previous post but for some reason it never showed up. We are so excited for the 2 of you & can't wait to meet your little addition. Love you all!!!!:)
Wow - 6 months! That's crazy! Time does fly by doesn't it! I got your baby shower invite today - I soooo wish I could come...no worries though, Baby Barton will get something cool from Auntie Kristi! :o) Miss you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so cute!!! It was great seeing you last weekend!
Karen's camel has one hump
Thanks girls!!
Post a Comment