Sunday, April 06, 2008

Showered with Friends!

This weekend my co-workers and friends from work threw me a baby shower brunch. There was lots to eat and lots of fun! Some fairly challenging baby shower games (I didn't win any :0)) and of course presents!! It was so sweet of all of them to get together and do something for Jake and I. We are definitely on our way to being ready for baby!!



picture time!

smiley co-workers!


say cheese everyone!


cake time!




present time!

3 comments:

The Poth's said...

Aww, how fun! It looks like you got a lot of great things! I like the name Joshua too. Are you going to call him Josh or Joshua?

guajardo fam said...

Oh, you look so cute! I can't wait to see you next weekend. Love you!:)

Karen and Jake Barton said...

I'm sticking with Joshua, but Jake likes to call him Josh.