Monday, September 01, 2008

Two Months Old

We can't believe it but our little man Joshua is two months old already!! He is growing so fast!! He's holding his head up, smiling all the time, and cooing and talking to us a lot!! We are so happy to have this little guy in our lives!!

Hi mom! Look at me !!


Sweet baby boy

4 comments:

The Poth's said...

Wow, he is really starting to look like you two! I love all the big smiles!

guajardo fam said...

What a cutie! Happy 2 month birthday, Joshua!

Emily said...

Too cute! I have to come and visit my new favorite boy soon!!!

guajardo fam said...

I just love to come back to look at his pictures every day. Even if you don't have new ones up. He is just too cute! I really can't wait to meet you in person Joshua!!!