an AUNTIE again!!! Ha ha! Bet I had y'all going didn't I! I am happy to announce that my wonderful sister Kristin is pregnant!! She is due Sept. 15 and we could not be happier for her, Casey and Cooper. Right now we are all hoping for a girl to start evening things out! :)
5 comments:
Oh YAY!!! Congrats Kristin & fam. This is wonderful news. Cooper's going to love getting to be a big brother. Wish you guys the best!
You had me going there for second...congrats to your sis!
By the way - that was me (Kristi) that commented above :o)
I was looking back at Joshua's furniture that you had posted (since we got the same stuff) and wanted to know where you got your chair from? We have been looking for a chair like that - does it rock/glide?
You had me for a minute :) I thought WOW THAT WAS FAST! LOL :) I am so happy for them and for you-- a new baby to spoil!
Ooooo...that was SNEAKY, Karen! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!
Post a Comment