Joshua
I can't believe our little guy is already seven months old!! The time has gone by so fast! He now has a tooth and is doing the army crawl all over the place. He loves to walk while holding your fingers and he is always smiling with a big open mouth grin!! I stole the idea of a coworker of mine to take pictures of him on each of his month birthdays. Looking at them the other day I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short amount of time. We love our little guy with all our hearts and each day that we get to share with him is truly a blessing. I wish this same kind of love and happiness to all of you and hope that when you find it you recognize it and never let it go!! Here's a very brief look back at the last seven months of Joshua......
4 comments:
He is starting to look SO much like JAKE!! HE is adorable Karen! You are so blessed!!
He's getting so big! What a cutie pie!!!
What a great idea. I love the little signs in each picture! What a great mommy you are! Love it!
What a cutie pie! He is growing so fast. We need to see more pictures so we can see how much your little man is growing. Actually, we just need to go make a trip to Houston.... hopefully soon! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment