Last weekend Jake and I went down to Houston to go to an Astros game with Nathan and Missy. We had awesome seats at the game and a ton of fun hanging out with our old "neighbors" - even though the Astros lost:( We spent the night with Missy and Nathan and Missy cooked a great dinner and we all got to just hang out and watch a movie Saturday night. It was just like old times!! And of course we enjoyed playing with Briley!! Here's some pictures from our awesome seats at the 'Stros game! :)
The Brewers
Oswalt pitching
Nathan trying to rally the 'stros after they blow the lead :(

Jake and I

Missy and I waiting for the game to end :)
3 comments:
That's so much fun....how I miss the Astros....sigh....
Go 'Stros! Looks like you had a good time!
awww...looks like ya'll had a great time, even if the Astros didn't win. I miss all 4 of ya'll.
Post a Comment