Monday, July 17, 2006

Natalie's Baby Shower

This past Saturday Kristin and I helped throw a baby shower for our friend Natalie. She's having a little girl (as you can tell by all the pink!) and is due October 6. I have to say I think we did a pretty good job. Natalie said she enjoyed every minute of it and that's what matters! We also had a few job offers to come throw parties for some of the other guests (we just may take them up on that! :)) I didn't take many pictures but here they are!



The hostesses and mommy-to-be
Kristin, Natalie, Jenny, Me

Decorations - Our theme was pink and green
(if you can't tell)


The spread!! (notice the chocolate fountain in the corner -
it was a hit!!)

More decorations

Baby Colleen's baby bedding - Natalie loves Mickey!!







2 comments:

guajardo fam said...

I have to say, you do throw one heck of a shower. Maybe you should take this up as a profession.:) Looks wonderful! (as always)

The Poth's said...

I love the pink and green theme! Great job! I'm glad you are getting all this experience..maybe by the time I have kids you will have started your own little business!