Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute Cousins

This past weekend my sister and Cooper came into town for a visit. Kristin had bought some matching outfits for Cooper and Joshua over the summer and now that they both have grown into them we decided to take some cousin pictures of the boys. Let's just say it was a pretty interesting experiment.....but we got some cute pics out of it!!
Love you cousin!!

What's up Josh?


Smiley Joshua

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love Joshua!!! I might have to come and visit him again really soon! Those pictures are too cute.

guajardo fam said...

They're so cute together. Look how good he's holding his head up! He is sooooooo cute! I'm pinching his cheeks through the computer.:)

The Poth's said...

That is adorable! It will be so fun to see them grow up together! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Allison said...

He is a cutie!

The Surovik-Fields said...

He is such a cutie....I saw your blog on Natalies and wanted to leave a you comment. Come visit our blog sometimes....