Last Friday Joshua had a very busy day! First we went to his first Gymboree class. He did very good considering he was the youngest one there and it was his first time. I thought he would get scared and a little overstimulated but he really did great!! He got a little upset once or twice but overall I think he had lots of fun!! He was definitely worn out afterwards! Later that night Jake, Joshua and I went to the Brewer house. It was our first time to meet little Miss Kayelyn and the Brewers' first time to meet Joshua. Melissa made a yummy dinner and we played some Rummicube once the babies were asleep. It was so great hanging out with them...I'm sure the first of many future family play dates!

Ready for my first Gymboree class!!
Worn out after Gymboree class!!
Best buds - Kayelyn Olivia and Joshua Wesley
Proud mommies - mad babies!! :0)
1 comment:
Oh, how cute! Can't wait to give hugs to both of those sweet little babies!!!!:)
Post a Comment