Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua!

The day has actually come...and gone! Our little boy is ONE! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! This last year has been one of the most truly amazing years of my life, words can not explain. Of course we had the huge first birthday bash at our house and the theme was....any guesses??? Yep! Baseball! All of you know Jake and I are huge baseball fans and being that we are in the thick of baseball season, how could we not have a baseball party for Joshua. We had a blast at the party and had lots of friends and family came by. Joshua did so good and had so much fun playing with all his little cousins and friends. And of course he loved cake! Joshua is a great eater and there isn't much he doesn't like, but MAN did he love that cake! Anyway, here are lots of pics from the shindig, enjoy!

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

Cool dude!

Proud mommy and her 1 year old little man!

Everybody BLOW!

baseball jersey birthday cake

Joshua loved his birthday cake!

PRESENT TIME!


Brooke & Michelle watching the chaos from a safe distance :-P

1 comment:

Emily said...

So sad I missed it. :(