Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mega May !!!

May was a crazy month for us!! We had Mother's Day and Joshua's baptism at the beginning, Joshua's first Astros/Rangers came in the middle and then Kristi's shower at the end. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from Kristi's shower, but you've already seen those on the other blogs! :)


So after months of searching for a church we liked, we finally found one and decided to have Joshua baptised. We ended up doing it on Mother's Day and it was the best mother's day gift I could ever have asked for. I love our church and I was so happy once Joshua was baptized! We had a little brunch at our house afterwards with just family and a few friends. Brandon is the Godfather and my sister is the Godmother. It was definitely a blessed day for all of us!!






Also in May Joshua got to go to his first major league baseball game (of many to come I'm sure!) It just so happened to be his first Astros/Rangers game! Since Jake is a tried and true Rangers fan we always try to go to the Astros game when the Rangers come to town. This year we got to go twice! We went the Friday night with my folks and then back on Sunday with Jake's friends for his birthday. Joshua did so good at both games. He actually even took about a 45 minutes nap at the Sunday game which I was very pleased with! I think it's safe to say he will be back for many more games!



No comments: