Saturday, July 11, 2009

March Madness

So I know March was like four months ago now, but these pictures were too cute not to share...even if I am a little late. In March Joshua got to meet the Easter bunny for the first time. We took him on Good Friday. Day care was closed and my mom was off so she baby sat Joshua for us and brought him up to the mall near my work so they could have lunch with me. We decided if the line was really long we wouldn't do it that day. Well we went by and it didn't seem that bad...it was a long line but it was moving pretty good so we decided to get in and wait. Forty five minutes later it was finally Joshua's turn. I wasn't sure how he would do since he only did okay with Santa, but he loved that bunny! Not only was he not scared at all, but we got a great smile from him after only two tries! My mom and I were so proud! Unfortunately I had to leave mom in another line to actually get the pictures because I had to get back to work, but I think it was totally worth it!! We also had a few Easter egg hunts - one in Lexington and one at my aunt's house in Houston. Joshua used his little push shopping cart my sister got him for Christmas as his "basket". He did pretty good....aside from putting almost all of them in his mouth and then in the basket. :0) We also got to celebrate Cooper's 2nd birthday! Cooper loves tractors so of course he had a John Deere themed tractor party! It was tons of fun! I can't believe that he's already two!


Joshua and the Easter Bunny

Kristin & Cooper at his tractor themed 2nd bday


Cooper hunting Easter eggs in Lexington

Jake helping Joshua "hunt" Easter eggs in Lexington


No comments: