Our second Christmas this year was actually on Christmas day and was with my parents and sister and family at Kristin's house out in Iola. It was Kristin's first time hosting Christmas out in the country and I think she did a fantastic job. Kristin and Casey cooked a turkey for the first time which was delicious!! We had tons of food for just the six of us! We got some adorable pictures of Cooper and Joshua in their matching PJs :-). Cooper's big present from Santa was a power wheels John Deere tractor which he loved!!! We even let him pull Joshua around in it for a little bit, unfortunately none of those pics were on my camera since I was following close behind :). Joshua got tons of toys from his Cici, Papa and aunt Kristin and uncle Casey. He got some trucks, books, a learn and groove table, some bright lings and of course shoes from Cici. My mom also made Joshua and Cooper a quiet book. I almost cried when I saw it. It's a little book she handmade for the boys that has all different types of activities on each page. She made one for Kristin and I when we were little so to have one for the boys now is just awesome! Thanks again mom!! Here are a few pics from our fun day....

On the way to Iola - resting up for Christmas fun!!!

Cooper and Joshua in their Christmas PJs
Joshua unwrapping a present from Cici and Papa
Cooper showing off his new TRACTOR !!
Joshua even took it for a spin ! ;-)
Joshua loving on Aunt Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment