Saturday, January 03, 2009

October-fest!

So October 1st marked my first day back at work and back to the real world. I'm not going to lie, it was tough! I definitely didn't miss going there everyday, as much as I do enjoy my job...most of the time. A few days after that Joshua started daycare and THAT was the hardest day of my life! I (like all new working moms I know) bawled my eyes out when I had to leave my little one with these STRANGERs!! Jake and I would have much rather kept him ourselves or with someone we know and love but that just wasn't possible for us. So we picked the best place we could find for him and I had the hard job of dropping him off. I think I cried every day for at least the first week when I dropped him off, but being the wonderful little guy that he is it didn't face Joshua for a second. He loved all his teachers right away ( and of course they love him!) and did great!! October also marked Joshua's first Halloween - which he slept all the way through, even with Ranger barking at all the trick or treaters! I did manage to get a pic of him in his Halloween outfit though....pretty cute if I do say so myself!






October was also when we took some family pictures. My mom decided she wanted to send a family picture out with her Christmas cards for 2008 so we hired the photographer that has taken amazing photos of Cooper and went out to Lexington for a day full of family pics. Sara is awesome- no other word describes her better. Check her out at http://www.butterflychaserphotography.com/ - you may see some familiar faces on her photo blog ;0). We got a TON of great pictures from that day, but here are a few of my favorites...







P.S. Yes we all wore coordinating outfits on purpose and of course my sister and I shopped at the same place for the little one's outfits :D










1 comment:

Amanda & Brian said...

Beautiful family pictures!