which worked out perfect since Jake had to be out of town that day anyway. I had a great birthday dinner with Joshua and my parents - couldn't have asked for a better day.
Brooke invited us to go to a Rockets game with her and Brandon and she had a little surprise for me when we got there...Emily and Allison were there too!! It was great to see those girls and we had a great time not watching the basketball game at all!

Of course November was also Joshua's first Thanksgiving. We were lucky to be able to see both of our families this year for Thanksgiving. We spent Turkey day with my family - both sides - and then spent the weekend in Crockett visiting the Barton clan. I didn't get many pics from all those days (probably busy eating yummy turkey, dressing and dessert) but here are a few. Joshua did wonderful and it was the first time ever some of our family members got to meet him. We are truly blessed with such amazing families and I am so proud to introduce them all to my son and he to them.

Joshua and Great Grandma Mimi

The new Barton Family of 3
(I look absolutely horrible in this pic but it was the only one I had of the three of us from that day. The sacrifices I make for my family :-P!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment